Tuesday, January 11, 2011

for now

The last time I played the blog game it sure bit me in the bottom. I swore to myself if I EVER did a blog again I'd be more careful. Nothing too personal, don't say where I live, and keep my posts simple. It just so happens I have a little more time on my hands now that I don't live at work for 12+ hours a day.

So here is me being careful.

My cute friend, we'll call Brittney, posted on her blog all these different ideas of things to blog about over the course of the year. I love it! If you don't mind, I think I'd like to participate in the bloggy event of the year. Okay, her name really is Brittney, you got me.

I can guarantee I'll be more careful. I won't say anything that'll come back to get me from people from my past reading my blog... ugh, what a nightmare THAT was!!

So, until an over-grown lizard unexpectedly snatches my ankles from underneath my bed and rips into me, I'll be here.... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment